Tuesday, August 15, 2017

To a Charming Friend!



I really am enjoying the world of sketches lately! For this week's MFT Sketch Challenge, I used my one and only MFT stamp set again - Magical Dragons. The little princess is as cute as the dragons! I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink - Stamper's Select White and Hawaiian Shores. The patterned paper is Doodlebug Design. And my dies are from Jaded Blossom - Card Mat Dies, Scallop Circle Die, and Stitched Circle Die.

Thanks for dropping in to take a look!

Blessings,
                      

Challenges:
613 Ave Create: #200 Anything Goes E8:3
Die Cut Diva's: August Anything Goes 8/31 E4:4
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: For a Child 8/16

4 comments:

  1. Melissa, this is just PRECIOUS!! Love it my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn CUTE! Love your sweet little princess!!! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card Melissa! The image is adorable & I love the design.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete