Friday, August 18, 2017

Hay There! Jaded Blossom August Release Blog Hop!


If you're here from Candace O, you're in the right place; but if you're just passing through, you'll want to start at the beginning. This one is too much fun!!! The complete lineup is also at the bottom of this post if you get lost along the way.

Here is what I made:


I decided to make a fun scene between two farm pals!!! I used Card Mat Dies to cut out a white panel and stamped my pony from the new Giddy Up stamp set where I wanted her. I then cut out the matching svg file for the pony on a thinner paper and used it as a mask. After taping the mask over the pony, I used a cloud stencil and Distress Ink to form my clouds. I then used Copics to color my her. I also stamped the piggy from the new Pig Out stamp set, colored him with Copics, and fussy cut him. He lost his tail in the process - I hope he doesn't mind - hahaha! I cut a fence using Scenic Dies and grass using Spring Dies 1 (Version 2) and layered the fence, grass, and piggy at the bottom. I finished it off with a sentiment from Giddy Up and a few sequins. Love how it turned out!!!

So glad to have so many of you join us this week for Release Week!!!



Regular Price for the Release Package is $145.99

 Free 4x6 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 8/20, 11:59pm pst.

SHRINKING CLOTHES

Here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.


BLOG CANDY



1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Cindy! You'll love what she has to share!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Lineup:

Michelle
Von Marie(August Guest Designer)


Blessings,
                     

18 comments:

  1. Too stinkin cute!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love that little scene you created and those clouds are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene on your card. So cute having the horse saying "hay there" to the little pig.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scene you created for these adorable farm pals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgoodness.... that is such a sweet scene! So CUTE!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, I love the cute scene you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, I just love that piggie. Great job on all your projects for this release. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the fun scene between two farm pals. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute little scene on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is fantastically adorable!! Love it! Pinned it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete