Friday, August 18, 2017

I Heart Chew! Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom August Release!

Tonight is Release Night for the Jaded Blossom August Release!!! All of this month's stamps and the new die set will be available in the store at 4 pm PST. The Design Team will also be hosting a Release Blog Hop starting at the same time and I hope to see you there!!!

But right now, we have one more stamp set reveal - Eager Beaver!


I have also used Jaded Blossom's Fancy Topper Die, Heart Dies 1, Heart Dies 2, and the Card Layer Dies 1. The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Design. 

I made this cute treat bag for my husband. It's always a good day to tell him that I love him!

Stop by the Jaded Blossom blog to see all of the other wonderful projects by the Design Team using today's stamp set and to see what this month's freebie is. See you tonight at 4 pm PST.

Blessings,
                     

3 comments:

  1. How perfect is that sentiment for this treat!!! Awesome project Melissa, love it!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete