Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Halloween Card!

I'm so excited to be sharing another Halloween creation with you! It is my day to post
for the Jaded Blossom Blog.


To get started, I dug through my stash to find the Jaded Blossom Halloween stamps and dies that I would use - Halloween Paint Splatters, Halloween Panels, the new Halloween Banner Dies, Happy Halloween Word Dies (the September Release Freebie), and Halloween Dies.

I started with a piece of white watercolor paper and used my brand new Distress Oxide Inks in Spiced Marmalade and Twisted Citron to make my background. (Love the new Oxide Inks way better than the old Distress Inks.) I then used my Black Soot to stamp the cracks from the Halloween Paint Splatters set and the Spider with its web from the Halloween Panels set. I then diecut the Witch's Hat, Happy Halloween words (cut and layered 3x), and the bats and then added them using various mediums. The black cardstock is all Papertrey Ink True Black.

Leave a comment letting me know which Jaded Blossom stamp or die set is your favorite for Halloween. And let me know if you have tried the new Distress Oxide Inks. Do you love them as much as I do?!!

Blessings,
                  

2 comments: