Friday, November 10, 2017

Let's Celebrate Snowflake Card! Jaded Blossom November Release Day 5!

It is Day 5 of the November Release at Jaded Blossom and there is one more stamp set to share - Bubbly - and we want to show you this month's freebie - the Large Snowflake Die.

For more inspiration using both the stamp set and the freebie die, 
head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog

I have made a card using both of today's reveals:


I have also used Card Mat Dies, Border Dies, and Winter Dies. I diecut my Large Snowflake Die and used it first as a stencil to make my background; and then because it was already pretty in blue, I was able to use it as the bottom layer of my snowflake topping. The cardstock is all Papertrey Ink and the blue ink is Distress Oxide Ink in Salty Ocean.

Here is a look at the stamp set and die:



The new release will be available today at 4 pm PST. And be watching for our Release Blog Hop to start at the same time. See you tonight!

Blessings,
                    

3 comments: