Friday, November 24, 2017

Jaded Blossom!

It's a Design Team post from Jaded Blossom.
  
Here's what I created:


I used the new Postage Dies with the Mini Tag Dies 2, Christmas Dies, and Winter Signs.

The background paper on the tags is from Authentique. Isn't it wonderful!!! The paper for the Christmas trees is from Theresa Collins. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink.

I also made a card that was inspired by a project I made earlier this month. See it here.


I used the Postage Dies again along with the Scenic Dies, Border Dies 2, Winter Signs, Hello Deer, and Holiday Splatters.

The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink and I used Distress Oxide Salty Ocean to blend the blue background. All the coloring was done with Copic markers.

Glad you could drop in and take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment