Thursday, October 24, 2013

Franky will Spook Your Socks Off


Little Scraps of Heaven is having a Card Sketch Challenge running through October 27th. I used Franky from the Creatures of the Night Set. I knew I had to have this set the moment I saw it.

I have had the DP in my stash for a couple of years, so I can't tell you where it came from. I used Spellbinders and Martha Stewart punches. The stamp is from Punkin Patch Stamps. All the jewels were in my stash as well. I used Memento Inks to ink my edges. I will be entering this is into a couple of extra challenges as well. Have a Spooktacular Day. And please, if you would, I would appreciate you following my blog.
Little Scraps of Heaven - Card Sketch Challenge
Pile It On - Halloween (Challenge #42)
Cut It Up Challenge - Halloween (Challenge #30)
2 Creative Chicks Challenges - Halloween (Challenge 7)



7 comments:

  1. LOVE your layout!!! The border and spider web look awesome and I love the little Franky!!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Cut It Up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just SPOOKY cute and FUN!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's too cute to spook! Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Halloween/Day of the Dead Challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I said before....
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is sooooo sweet, I think I could make friends with this guy. Thank you for joining our 'Halloween' challenge at Pile It On Challenge and please come back next week.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete