Thursday, October 31, 2013

Witch's Brew



I'm Witching each and every one of you a Happy Halloween! I made a bit of a witch's brew for my hubby to give to him this morning. The file I used is the Cauldron Treat Box from the Spooky Night Trio at My Scrap Chick. I used American Craft and Papertrey Ink for my cardstock. The stamp in from Punkin Patch Stamps. I used Memento Ink and Papertrey Ink for all the inking. The bat is a die from Spellbinders. Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking a look. I would love it if you would become a follower; and if you do, in return I will follow your blog as well.


I will enter this into the following challenges:

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge: Challenge 151 - Add Black or Bling
Stuck on U Sketches: October 18 Die Cut Challenge - Autumn Goodies
Craft Your Passions: Challenge 186 - Halloween
Creative Cutting: Challenge 21 - Halloween, not a Card


3 comments:

  1. This is so adorably spooky! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Halloween project! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Love it! Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete