Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Love You I Do

Today is the day! My first post for

Action Wobble!

Thank you to The Scrapbooking Queen, Sherri, and all the DT members for the warm welcome. I am so excited to finally be sharing my first project.
 
These wobbles are oh so simple to use and bring so much fun to a variety of projects.
 
 
This Yoda card is going to be a hit with my son on Valentine's Day. Both of my boys have always enjoyed Star Wars!
 
Yoda getting his Wobble on!
 
 
I have always been a sucker for a Bobblehead and now I get to make Wobbleheads instead!
 
 
 
This was so easy to do. After resizing for my needs and cutting out my pieces, I took the black shadow layer and cut off the head. LOL! That sounds horrible. I layered all my pieces and of course ended up with the body and head of Yoda. I positioned the body first with a small piece of tape to hold it in place. And then I attached the head to the Action Wobble. There are instructions on each individual wobble to help you place them right (told you they were simple!). After placing the head, I examined the body to see if I would still have enough room under the head to pop dot the body. I did not want to mess up the action, but I have a hard time making cards without pop dots. I really like the dimension they bring. And I am so excited to report that the wobble left plenty of room!

 
 And of course once Yoda was attached and complete, I added some embellishments and a sentiment to finish off the card.
 
So where can you get your Action Wobbles?
 
Stop by the Royal Shoppe and pick them up today.
 
And if you would like to join in our Action Wobble challenge, you will find it here.
 
Action Wobble: The Royal Shoppe
Cut files: SVG Cutting Files (Yoda: no longer available)
Sentiment: Jaded Blossom - Candy Wars
DP and sticker embellishments: Star Wars Scrapbook Kit (bought at HL)
Spellbinders Die: Rectangles
Cardstock: from my stash
 
I will enter this into the following challenges:
Jaded Blossom: Valentine's
Quirky Crafts: Eyes Wide Open
Dream Valley: #73 Boys/Men
Totally Gorjuss: #218 Manly
Creative Fingers: #19 Anything Goes
The Crafter's Café: #45 Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks: #10 Anything Goes
Creative Cutting Challenge: #25 For the Boys
Challenges 4 Everybody: #37 Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge: X for X-traordinary
Make It Monday: #174 Anything Goes

 
Thank you  for stopping by! Before you go, please go back up to the top and become a follower. I'm giving away some Blog Candy when I reach 100.
 
Blessings,
                   

21 comments:

  1. Super card, lovely image and colours. Thanks for joining in at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute little card my hubby loves Star Wars! and him on a wobble makes it even cuter ! thanks sooo much for linking up to the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month !!!!

    Michelle ~ Jaded Blossom Owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute--this is! I love that it wobbles too!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with all your challenges. Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is sooo cute!! I'm not even that into Star Wars and I am LOVING this!! thanks for joining us in this month's challenge at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply an adorable card! The little image is soo super cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at Make it Monday.

    Hugs,
    Rocio -DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoda never looked betta! Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!! He's so darn cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with 2 Creative Chicks!
    Pam
    2 Creative Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is so cute, I love that his head wobbles!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute and Yoda is a perfect image for a wobble! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! Yoda...and it wobbles. Sure to be a hit with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol, this such a brilliant fun card for a man. I love it and it's perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week, and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SO FUN! Love the Yoda cut with that wonderful sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along in the challenge at Jaded Blossom!
    JB January Guest Designer~GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute! Thanks for playing along in the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore your Yoda! My heart is broken that I won't be able to find him anymore :-(. He's still a cutey on your card! I'm so glad you decided to play along with The Creative Cutting Challenge!
    --- Ruth - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so Cute. Thanks for joining our Challenge this month over at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete