Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Super Bowl Fun

As you know, we have daily inspiration over at

Action Wobble

and today is my day to share with all of you! So excited!!!
 
The Super Bowl is this Sunday and we are gearing up!
 
Are you having a party? Are you inviting your friends over in their favorite teams gear?
Well I have an invitation idea for you!
 
 
You can dress the card up to represent your favorite team or as your pick for this weekend's winner! Dallas happens to be my husband's favorite team, bless his heart!
 

You can pick this cut file up from SVG Cutting Files here. (Unfortunately, the team logos are not included.) The die for the sentiment banner is from the Spellbinders Nested Pennants. The sentiment is from a Clear Stamps pack by The Paper Studio. The cardstock is American Crafts, Papertrey Ink, and some pieces from a local paper warehouse.
 
And of course, the Action Wobble that brings that extra touch to an already fun card.
 
 
If you do not have any Action Wobbles of your own, you can pick them up at the Royal Shoppe . You will not regret it! They really are super fun!
 
Are you already using Action Wobbles? Well we want to see those projects. Share them on the Action Wobble Facebook page or become a follower of the Action Wobble blog and join in on the bi-weekly challenges!  
 
So here are some other ideas for how you can use this card - how about a birthday invitation or your son's next party or even your husbands, a thank you or thinking about you card for your favorite sports fan, a Father's Day card for your football obsessed father, shrink them down and make small Valentine's cards with a sucker attached for your child's class or do the same as a treat for your son's football team, make it a tag instead of a card for a football themed gift, and on an on and on. Share some ways in the comments that you think you would use the file.
 
Thanks for stopping by and please, before you leave, click on the Follower button. I will return the favor and stop by your blog as well and become your follower (you will need to leave a comment though so that I will have a link back to your blog). And as a bonus, when I get to 100 followers, I will be choosing one person to send a bit of blog candy to.
 
Blessings,
                       
 
I will enter this into the following challenges:
Created with Love: #74 Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Divas: Shaped Card Linky Party
Make it Monday: #176 Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges: #74 No Designer Paper
The Ribbon Girl: Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts: #203 One for the Boys
Craftitude: #57 Anything Goes
Divas By Design: Anything Goes

19 comments:

  1. This is so fun and perfect for a party invite.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, this looks so effective!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card and great idea! I love it! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa,
    What a fabulous idea. This looks brilliant & the 'wobble' is a fantastic detail. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creative Melissa and I love the action wobble!
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week for our Anything Goes Challenge and good luck in the draw
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen a card like this before...LOVE IT! I am a huge football fan and this idea totally rocks.

    Enjoy Super Bowl Sunday! Thank you for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What can I say that hasn't already been said. Love it. It is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! Yes, bless your husband's heart for liking the Cowboys :) I am so excited for Sunday - GO BRONCOS!!! Anyway, I really love how you put the logo on the Action Wobble - super fun!!! Great idea for an invite!!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melissa, I just had to come visit you and I'm so glad I did! Thank you for your incredibly sweet words about my contributions for I Feel the Love! It is such a rewarding experience and I do hope you're able to participate soon. :o) I am thrilled to be your newest follower! I LOVE your invite! I'm a huge football fan (Lions fan here... I feel your husband's pain!) and this idea is genius. I love the action wobble aspect. Marvelous work! I hope you have a beautiful day and I look forward to seeing more of your creations. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a brilliant idea for a male card - love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely invitation. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
    Co-Owner
    Created with Love Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melissa this is just FABULOUS!!! Great great make. Popped over from mim. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi so u on MIM. Great idea,looks fun
    LP Vilinke

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at CRAFTITUDE this fortnight. Abbs (Co Owner) XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent guy card! Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday.

    Have a great Day
    Rachael :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fabulous card thanks for joining our challenge this fortnight at craftitude.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete