Sunday, January 19, 2014

Winter Blues

I thank God for another Sunday and another chance to worship Him!

(Blog Candy Winner for the Party Time post can be found here.)
 
I'm creating something for you again this week at

613 Avenue Create

 This week's theme is Anything Goes w/ the optional twist of
"Winter Blues."
 
This week the cut files for my cards come from My Scrap Chick. The file is called Gift Card Holders for Christmas (there is an option in the file for making a standard card). The tag is from the Fall Tree Gift Tag set and, of course, I only used one layer of the tag and sized it for my needs.
 
And this card does make a super cute greeting for Christmas!!!
 

But Snowmen are not just for Christmas. They are everything winter!!!
 
 
After whipping up several of these in an afternoon, I went through my stamp sets and found several sentiments that would work for all my winter occasions. Today I am sharing three of those options with you.


 

 
 

 You could make up a bunch of these yourself and wait to add the tags until you know what you need to use them for.

The stamps I used today are from Verve Stamps and Jaded Blossom. I hope you will look up both of these stores online and check out their wonderful assortments.


 
 The crochet thread/twine was found at a local store. I just wrapped it around the base of each card 5x and used it to attach the tag.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project.

(I have 5 of these cards for sale. They are $3.50 each plus shipping and handling. Please email me if you are interested. I will be glad to attach a tag that works for your occasion.)
 
 
I will be entering this project into the following challenges:

Stuck On U Sketches: Die Cut Snowman
Sister Act: #40 Cards Only!
Creative Fingers: #20 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar: #77 Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Shades of Blue
Make It Monday #175: Anything Goes
Crafting By Design: Anything Goes
Crafty Hands: #6 Put a Tag On It
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra: January
2 Creative Chicks: #10 Anything Goes
 
Blessings, 
                    

27 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are Fabulous snowmen Miranda. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and fun. Saw you card and MIM a stunning creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable is this! so simple, yet so very effective. Love it! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card ,love your cute snow guys...such a fab CAS design
    Thank you for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, that li'l guy is adorable! Such a cute card---thanks for playing along with the die-cut challenge at Stuck on You Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool card :) Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Fingers! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges and also my Patterned Paper challenge for January with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cheery uplifting card, visiting from MIM. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute I just love the design and your snowman is adorable
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun snowman cards! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one super, super cute card !!! I love that snowman !!!! Thank you so much for joining us at SOUS !!!

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card......... So so adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us at SOUS😄

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the change of sentiment on each one, what a great idea. Thank you for sharing it with us at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute!!! So glad you could join us over at SOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cute. I saw them on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Miranda, these are such adorable little cards with lovely character.
    Thanks so much for becoming my latest Follower and I have returned the favour here and look forward to seeing some more of your wonderful creations.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  19. awww really sweet. thanks for playing along with us on CraftyHands

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute and adorable.

    Thanks for coming over and joining in with our 6th Challenge - Put a Tag on It at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is super love the cute snowman.

    Becka DT CraftyHandys Challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete