Monday, June 2, 2014

Enjoy the Moment

Ever wonder why the crab gives himself such a bad rap? I just can't understand why he is so crabby when he gets to live at the beach. I would take his place in a minute!!! He just needs to learn to enjoy the moment!

This is both my Action Wobble bi-weekly Tuesday post and a DT post for My Scrap Chick.

The cut file is a complete card from My Scrap Chick and the wobble has been placed
behind the crab.
 
 
The sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas Picture This Stamp Set.
 

This card is super easy and quick to put together. You just have to watch out for Mr. Crab's pinchers because they move super fast on an Action Wobble.
 
Supplies Used:
The Scrapbooking Queen: Action Wobble
My Scrap Chick: Sam's Class Crab Card
Craftin' Desert Divas: Picture This Stamp Set
Googly Eyes
Various Cardstock from my Scrap Stash
(It is time to use up the scraps instead of constantly reaching for a new piece of paper.)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Blessings,
                     
 
I will enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: A.G. w/opt. summer theme
Shopping Our Stash: Critters
Scrappy Mom's Stamps: Amusing Animals (6/9)
Fan-tastic Tuesday: #38 Summer
Allsorts Challenge Blog: #261 For the Guys
Sister Act Card Challenge: #59 (Cards Only)

7 comments:

  1. You crack me up Miranda!! Love your write up :) Craps should enjoy the moment...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fab card Melissa!! Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Melissa and such bright and happy colours.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous summer card hun and ty for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Love it! I agree, I wouldn't be crabby if I got to live at the beach! Thanks for playing along with us at scrappy moms stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! Love the googlie eyes. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete