Friday, June 13, 2014

Guest Designer - Trendy Twine "Celebration"

I could not be more excited about today!

Today I have a Guest Design Project over on the Trendy Twine blog.

This month the theme is Birthdays and the girls over there are sharing projects all month long using the Celebration twine. This is such a fun color with so many possibilities. And this month both the Celebration spool and the Celebration mini set are on sale.
 
I am always looking for creative ways to let my kiddos know that they are loved. And these cute door hangers would be so fun to hang on their doors the morning of their birthdays, holidays, or just because. Thank you to Cheryl, my teammate over at My Scrap Chick, for the inspiration. Stop by her blog to see her versions of the door hanger.
 
http://iliketocreate.blogspot.com/
 
As I was putting these together, I also thought hanging one of these on a child's door could be the first clue of many clues when you want to announce to your kids that the family is headed to Disney. How exciting would that be!
 
http://iliketocreate.blogspot.com/

http://iliketocreate.blogspot.com/
 
I used the Door Hanger with Pocket file from My Scrap Chick. The Mickey cut file is no longer available, so I do not have a link for it. The Minnie Mouse file is available at Miss Kate Cuttables though and I will share a link below. I hope you will give this project a try or come up with your own design for a cute door hanger using Trendy Twine.

http://iliketocreate.blogspot.com/

Supplies Used:
Trendy Twine: Celebration
My Scrap Chick: Door Hanger w/ Pocket
Bo Bunny: Back to Backs "Surprise Hooray" and "Surprise"
Doodlebug Designs: Hip Hip Hooray "Party Animals"
Cardstock: American Craft
Miss Kate Cuttables: Mouse Memories - Girl
My Craft Spot: Simply Sentiments

http://iliketocreate.blogspot.com/

If you make a door hanger of your own, I'd enjoy seeing it. Please stop by my FB page, M Miranda Creations, and leave a link to your project.

Many Blessings, 
                            
 
I will enter this project into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers: #39 Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times: Keep it Clean and Simple
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #136 Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: Happy Birthday
Fan-tastic Tuesday: #38 Anything Goes
Creative Cutting Challenge: #36 Anything Goes
Love to Create: #119 Make it for the Kids

18 comments:

  1. These are just so fun and fabulous Melissa!! Thanks for much for guest designing with Trendy Twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, these are fantastic! Such a fun door hanger and I would LOVE one of these on my door. They are just too cute!

    Thank you so much for guesting for me on the Trendy Twine blog.

    Lesley @ Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine
    TwineItUp.com
    AnniesPaperBoutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your GDS over at TT!!! Awesome!!!
    I must say.....I absolutely LOVE the door hangers.. ADORABLE!! I love Mickey and love how you showcased the Celebration Twine!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so perfect! I love everything about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so super AWESOME Melissa!!!! LOVE them to pieces and they look GREAT with the celebration Trendy Twine!
    FAB job! Thanks for sharing and being an AMAZING guest designer for Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! I have the pattern, now I need to get some made. I do love your idea of the cute way to tell the kids about an upcoming Disney trip!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your door hangers look amazing! I just love how you are giving your kids clues about their Disney trip, that is so fun! Thanks so much for joining us as our guest designer over at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun thanks so much for linking up with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - fabulous make- very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Design, thank you so much for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it is much appreciated, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my!! I love these! Such a fabulous way to brighten any child's day! Thank you for joining our "Make it for the Kids" Challenge this week at Love to Create!! Hope you we will see you next week too!
    Hugs'
    Jackie ~ LTC Owner/Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are super cute door hanger's! Image seeing a child's face when they see it hanging on their door! Thank you for joining our "Make it for the Kids" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome door hanger's. Love them.
    Thank you for joining our "Make it for the Kids" Challenge this week at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving these door hangers - they are so much fun!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your door hanger are amazing!! I love the way you shared the Trendy Twine!! :) Thanks for being a Trendy Twine Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just darling and LOVE your idea of the door hangers. So special for the little ones...and maybe even a few big kids!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card.Thanks so much for joining us last week at the Creative Fingers Challenge ( I am running a bit late with commenting) Hugs Tania
    xx(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute door hangers Melissa. Love the Mickey Mouse theme and design. Thanks for joining us at PCJ in our "Anything Goes Challenge" and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun and unique craft idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete