Monday, June 23, 2014

Say It Big - Happy Birthday

It is another release over at
 
 
and today is Day 4 of the Sneak Peeks. And then tomorrow, I hope you will come back and join us for a two day blog hop that includes prizes for each day.

 We will be having a release sale that will start June 24th. You can use code JUNE for 20% off your ENTIRE order. There is also a Too Cute by Jessica SVG pattern that will be FREE with EVERY purchase. It will be revealed during the hop!

Today , we are showing off some sneak peeks using the Say It Big stamp set. I am using the Happy Birthday sentiment on my project.

 
Not too long ago I made two other Mickey/Minnie door hangers and my oldest son really liked them. Yesterday was his birthday so I decided to make this one for him. I hung it on his door for him to find when he woke up. He turned 10. My first one in the double digits. Oh my! Time is flying by!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Craftin' Desert Divas: Say It Big (Available Tomorrow)
Trendy Twine: Celebration
My Scrap Chick: Door Hanger w/ Pocket
Bo Bunny: Back to Backs "Surprise Hooray" and "Surprise"
Cardstock: American Craft (red, white and black)
Cardstock: Bazzill (yellow)
Miss Kate Cuttables: Mouse Memories - Boy
 
I can't wait for you to see the rest of this stamp set. It is one of my favorites!!!
 
All of the new stamps are 4x6 and Made in the USA. Stamps will be available to order on Tuesday. We hope you will stop by the store, Craftin Desert Divas Shop, and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Diva's stamps. In this group, we show previews first, have giveaways, and much more!! 

Today's Sneak Peek Giveaway!!
All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog; but the more you comment on, the better chance you have of winning!! There is a link on the Craftin' Desert Divas blog to all the blogs.
 
Today's winner will be announced tomorrow. The winner will be picked from a different blog each day so be sure to visit and leave comments.

Thanks for stopping by here! I hope you will come again or stop by my FB page.

Blessings,
                      
 
I will enter this into the following challenge:
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. Like all things Mickey Mouse. I use to work for the Mouse as in Mickey Mouse at Disney World in FL during my high school & college days.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday door hanger is so cool! Who doesn't love Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute this hanger
    is! Bet he loved seeing
    it in the morning!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special door hanger for your son to wake up too! How sweet! I bet he loved it! Who doesn't love Mickey no matter how old you are?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool , super cute , super fun !!!! Adorable project !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge FAN of Mickey!!! TOTALLY cute!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This door hanger is awesome, just like the last ones you made too! I can't wait to see this whole stamp set since all the projects featured today have such usable sentiments on them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, love your sentiment.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Very cute - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Mickey Mouse!!! This is really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE YOUR DOOR HANGER!!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute door tag and like all the fun shaped cuts.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet he loved it. Thanks for sharing your terrific project.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great door hanger & I bet your son loved it. TFS

    ReplyDelete