Friday, July 10, 2015

Flip Flopping Summer Fun - PDE Linky Party

There is a new challenge over at the
The Theme: Summer Fun!!!
It starts today and you have one week to link up. We can't wait to see your projects.
Here is a gift set that I made to help get the Party started:

Have a Sun-sational Day! There is nothing I like more on a sunny day than to wear my flip flops!!!


The card is A2 size and uses an SVG file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. The background paper is from Doodlebug Designs and the pink border is made using a piece of cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The base itself is a piece of Recollections brand 110# cardstock from Michaels. The stamped sentiment is from Cardz TV's Summer Fun set. I finished it all off with a piece of Totally Pink Trendy Twine (one of my all time favorite twine colors!!).


For my treat sack, I used the small candy sack w/ flat bottom from Annie's Paper Boutique (Home of Trendy Twine). I added some bright, fun candies and then attached a matching tag to it with some ribbon and a tad bit more of the twine. The tag also uses the flip flop file from LSHD and the same patterned paper for the background. You will notice on both sets of flip flops, I used my Cuttlebug and embossed the paper using the Spots and Dots folder.

Like I said earlier, I am looking forward to seeing all your fun projects. Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate you all and always enjoy your comments. I invite you to visit my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Blessings,
                     

Creative Corner Challenge: Summer Fun
Sister Act Card Challenge: Any Card Goes
Cute Card Thursday: #381 Ladies Only 7/15
Decorate to Celebrate: #104 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #191 Anything Goes 7/14
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes 7/13

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and matching treat! I love the flip flops:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun scrap book lay out. The flip flops are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your flip flop card and treat bag,super cute stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute treat!! Adorable card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous, I always love things that match!
    many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice texture on the flip flops!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovin those flip flops!!! great set :)
    ~ Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  8. so darn cute love it thank you for joining challenge at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and adorable tag to go with the goodie bag:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super summer card
    Thanks for joining at our challenge CCCR
    Dobroslawa DT

    ReplyDelete