Friday, July 3, 2015

You're a Rock Star!!!

Do you have a Rock Star in your family!!! Then I have the perfect two page Scrapbook Layout for you! Whether your rocker is running around in his or her diaper playing an air guitar or all grown up playing in a band, this is the perfect set of pages to capture all your precious memories!!!

I used Treasure Box Designs Rock Star, Little Gems Rockers, and Little Gems Patriotic collections.

I wish you could see it in person. This is so bright and colorful contrasted with the tan and black background. The LO was inspired by the card I made last week. I thought my Rocker Dude needed a band!!! You can find the post for my card here.
  
 
For the background paper, I broke out my Halloween paper. It is from Echo Park's The Apothecary Emporium and is called Skull and Bones. The four photo mats with hold 4x4 photos. I used a couple of embossing folders on this LO as well. I used the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls and, though you can't see it in the picture, I used Skeleton Scroll by Cuttlebug as well. I embossed a skull onto her shirt.
 
Continue down for more photos.
 
The Layout is for sale on my eBay page, here!
 
  

 


 
 
 
Thank you for dropping in today! I invite you to follow me here on the blog and on my Facebook and Pinterest pages. You e5can also find me on Instagram @mmirandacreations.
 
Blessings,
                      
 
Challenges:
CRAFT Challenge: Embossing 7/8 E5:1
Die Cuttin' Divas: #222 Anything Goes 7/6 E3:1
Craft Your Passion: #268 Always Anything Goes 7/5 E3:2
613 Ave Create: #113 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #103 Anything Goes 7/7

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! This turned out soo freakin' COOL!!! LOVE the Band! Neat idea to use the Halloween paper you had for the background! Have a crafty day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love all the paper piecing and embossing, but the mix of color is my favorite thing! Thank you for playing along at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great layout - a really cute design!

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete