Saturday, July 18, 2015

Trendy Twine - "Shore" Do Love You!

This month on the Trendy Twine blog we are showcasing the
It has been so much fun seeing all the Trendy Gal's Nautical projects.
Here is mine:

 I filled my candy sack with some Swedish Fish. Such a yummy gummy candy treat!!!


For my topper, I cut a fun sea time paper that has been in my stash using a Spellbinder's Label 4 die. I stamped it with a sentiment from the Cardz TV Stamp's Summer Fun set. I wrapped it with the Nautical Trendy Twine and attached it to the bag. I then pieced my Puffer Fish from the Treasure Box Design's Sea Buddies collection. I just love his big blue eyes!!! I then attached him to the topper using foam squares. Super fun and easy to put together and they would make great treats for your kiddos.

Thank you for dropping in today. I hope you will stop by Annie's Paper Boutique store for all your Trendy Twine and other paper crafting needs.

Blessings,
                     
Challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate: #104 Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. This is so super adorable Melissa!!!!
    Love that cutie puffer fish!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute fish..for a second I thought it was a sun. I think I comment about it being a sun.LOL
    He is too cute!! The Swedish Fish are my favorite snack.
    Fun topper!
    Awesome job my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bag! I guess we had the same idea of treat to fill it with :) We must have great minds LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and fun design!! :) I just love it!! Great job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun treat bag, love that adorable puffer fish! Those swedish fish are awesome and so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh! How CUTE!! What an adorable image! Another Fabulous treat topper !!! :0

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is so adorable, I LOVe it:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Melissa, that fish is so very cute and goes perfectly with the twine! The paper is goooorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete