Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Crafty Treats for You! - Jaded Blossom March Release Day 2

It is release week on the Jaded Blossom Blog! Everyday this week, we will have sneaks of all the new Jaded Blossom goodies being released on Friday and we hope you will join us!!!

It is Day 2 and we are sharing sneaks from the new Stamp Addict and Crafty Candies!


I've never been to a craft retreat, but I imagine those who host them give out lots of wonderful goodies to those who attend. So when I put my project together for today, I wanted to make something that I thought would be fun to give out if I were hosting one. This was to fun to make and not super hard!!! It would have to be a small craft gathering though! LOL!!!


I had seen something like this on the My 3 Monsters blog as a birthday party invitation a long while back and it came to mind for this project. I started with a small can of soda and found a foam ball about the size of the top. I cut the foam ball in half and attached it to the top with some Washi tape. From there I just started layering candy starting at the bottom of the foam ball and used stick pins to attach them. I then worked my way up layering the different candies. Any wrapped candy will work. Salt Water Taffy and Kit Kats just happen to be 2 of my favs!!! 

For the tag, I used the Panel Dies. I cut my panel using Watercolor Paper from Tim Holtz and then used Picked Raspberry Distress Ink with a medium width flat brash and watercolored part of the tag. I then stamped the sentiment from Stamp Addict to it and then made a small hole with a hole punch one one side of it. The hole allowed me to attach my tag to the tag using some Trendy Twine. It is easier to attach the tag if you do it before adding the foam ball and candy. 


The new Stamp Addict and Craft Candies stamps will be in the Jaded Blossom store on Friday; but, of course, if you don't want to wait until Friday to get the new release ........

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99


March 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $145.99

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Blessings,
                     

4 comments:

  1. Great idea, I really like this, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOOOVE this idea! This would also make a great Birthday gift for someone!!! Thanks for the idea & details, may have to try this!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete