Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter Peep Tags!

I hope you all had a very Happy Easter!!!

I decided to make some tags last minute Saturday night for my kids' packages of Peeps. And when I say last minute, I mean in the middle of the night. LOL!



I used some Doodlebug scraps, the Treat Tag Die from Jaded Blossom, and a sentiment from My Craft Spot (out of business) to make these 3 simple but sweet tags. 

I just cut a bunny peep from my SVG stash with my Cameo and then I die cut my tag with my Cuttlebug. I put the tag together, popped on the peep with some foam, and then added the sentiment. I tied them to the packages using various ribbons from my stash. 

Blessings, 
                     
Decorate to Celebrate #6 Anything Goes 
PDE Linky Party: #116 Anything Goes 
613 Ave Create: #169 Anything Goes 
Little Red Wagon: #334 Happy Easter/Spring 
Sunny Day Crafting: #3 Photo Inspiration 

11 comments:

  1. Don't ya just love how we crafters thing - oh... I should add a tag or something... last minute but oh so CUTE!!! I did something similar at Christmas time for my oldest son.... Like Christmas Eve and it was like 3am when it came to me.. ugh... we crafters are crazy! LOL

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true!!! We have to make everything a bit prettier, right!!!

      Delete
  2. These are darling - so colorful and playful! Thanks for dropping by 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out so cute! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at the Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting!
    DT Janis
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute tags. Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

    Sue - PDE Linky Party DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute tags! I love the little peeps. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunny Days - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete