Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Ever After!

I am so excited to be Guest Designing for


The theme is March Anything Goes!!! (My Favorite! HaHa!)

I have made a card for my project today.


I did something a bit different and made this one smaller than I my usual A2 size. This one is 3.25" wide and 4.5" high. My background panel was cut out of the same kraft paper as the base just 1/8" smaller in both directions. I added faux stitching with my white gel pen. I then used some Jaded Blossom dies and an SVG file from Treasure Box Designs to decorate the card. The rose is from the Treasure Box Designs Rose Shapeez Card. I cut it with my Silhouette Cameo electronic die cutting machine.From Jaded Blossom I used the Luggage Tag Dies, Bow Dies, Mini Tag Dies 2, and the Wedding Wishes stamp set. This is the perfect card to stick in a gift bag for a wedding or wedding shower gift or a birthday present for a little princess. And if you change the sentiment it will also make a great just because or thinking of you card. The possibilities are endless. I just love a card that can fit lots of different occasions!!!

I have been blessed to join the Crafting by Designs Challenge Blog for this challenge. I hope you will stop by and see the incredible inspiration by their Design Team! And, of course, we can't wait to see your creative projects through the month of March!!! You can link up here! And look for their other challenges throughout the month as well!

Blessings,
                     
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #35 March Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #165 Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: #112 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #5 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #221 Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous card!! Love the flower and your color choices on this!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so PRETTY Melissa! Fabulous Card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stunning work Miranda! http://getthejclook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and rose. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your GD psot!! Stunning card my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like your use of the paper bow and the faux stitching on this one Melissa! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ ATG / Lace/ Pearls]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning Melissa! Thanks so much for joining us this week as a Guest Designer at Crafting by Designs! Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card. I really like how the Rose had a 3d effect but still flat. I like the added faux stitching also! Thanks for linking up to Silhouette Challenges.

    Mike DT Member
    dezinesbyem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your GDT this week. Great job sharing this wonderful cards. I love the colors you chose, sure made your flower pop!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges Monthly Showcase!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a wonderfully designed card...Love the die-cut rose. We are so blessed with your participation in our previous Challenge and would love to have you back for our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I want to share with you the inspiration from God's Word from Habakkuk 2:3-4 and it says, " For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. “See, the enemy is puffed up; his desires are not upright— but the righteous person will live by his faithfulness---." Have an awesome week!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it. Everything is so perfect!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete