Thursday, March 17, 2016

You are a Super Friend!!! - Jaded Blossom March Release Day 4

It is Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom March Release on the Jaded Blossom Blog! Everyday this week, we will have sneaks of all the new Jaded Blossom goodies being released on Friday and we hope you will join us!!!

Today we are sharing projects using the new Super Hero 2 stamp set.

Here is my card:


Check out this sweet card!!! My boys will love it! I used the "You are a Super Friend" sentiment from today's reveal set, the Card Mat Dies, and Border Dies for this card. The svg file is from Little Scraps of Heaven. The background paper are from Sandylion Papers.

I hope you are looking forward to Friday's release as much as I am. And, of course, I invite you back here tomorrow to see my Friday morning sneak peek and then to hop with us at 4 pm pacific time. All the new dies and stamps will be available in the store at 4 pm pacific time as well. 

And don't forget to stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has made for you today and to see the complete Super Hero 2 stamp set!!!

Blessings,
                    
Challenges:
DLArt: March Linky Challenge Anything Goes 3/31
Silhouette Challenge: #35 March Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate #6 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #222 Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: #114 Anything Goes
Crafting by Designss: March Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Sweet and so adorable, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness he is adorable! Love it:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's super cute! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and image!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Decorate to Celebrate blog!
    Hugs- Elina DT DTC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supermannnnnn! I have a couple little grandsons that would be so tickled with this card...Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so adorable! I have not shopped at LSOH but I just may have to start. Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges.

    ReplyDelete