Friday, May 13, 2016

Jaded Blossom May Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone! 


Now, if you're here from Lee-Ann's blog, you're in the right place; but if you're just passing through, start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I have the complete line up at the bottom of this post. 

Here is what I made:


Well I know that I made a card for you yesterday with this turtle, but it is just so cute that I couldn't help myself to use it again today for the hop!!! Today I have a little gift set to give to a new or expecting momma. 



This time I colored the turtle with pinks and grays. I found this sweet background paper and the paper I used for the butterflies and my topper in my scrap drawer; so I am not sure which collection(s) they are from. I love the the Shell-ebrating You sentiment on the card. It is one of the many awesome sentiments that comes with the Turtley Rad stamp set. 



I also used Card Mat Dies, Spring Dies 2 (my first time using these and can I just say LOVE!), Border Dies, Mini Tag Dies 2, Scallop Slider and Topper Die, Super Hero, and Super Hero 2 for this project. 



Regular Price for the Release Package is $137.99


1 - Free 3x4 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 5/15, 11:59pm pst.

BIRTHDAY IN STYLE

Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.


And here is a bit of Blog Candy!!!


BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Gigi

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Michelle
 Kathy (May Guest Designer)

Thank you for hopping with us!!!

Blessings,
                     

20 comments:

  1. Cute set! Love the colouring of the turtle! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the turtle! It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Love that little turtle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute little set ! adorable !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' this turtle! He sure is cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely Ah-Dore your Ah-Dorbz projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute these are!
    I love the colors
    of the turtle.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love your pink turtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww... I just love the turtle stamp :0

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute gift set. This turtle is adorable and I really like the sentiments also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this turtle and he's even cuter pink!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So stinken cute! What a darling little turtle! I love the release! Sorry I am a little behind on things....so much going on these days! I have been stalking tho, hehe. Just not a lot of time to comment lately :(
    Hugs,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  13. That turtle is the most adorable thing! I love your card and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete