Tuesday, May 17, 2016

You're a Star!

I'm sharing today on the Jaded Blossom blog. Yay!!!

Today I have a simple card that would be a perfect baby card for a sweet boy! And  I'm sure we could find other occasions for it too!


I used the Card Mat Dies and the Superstar stamp set from Jaded Blossom. I also used the Stars Card Front Overlay and the Kawaii Starfish from SVG Cutting Files.

I cut out the background first with my Cameo and then put it through my Cuttlebug with the largest of the Card Mat Dies. I also die cut a piece of yellow cardstock. I then glued both layers together and attached them to the card base. I stamped my sentiment and arranged my stars from the Starfish file on the front attaching them with foam squares.

So glad you came by to have a look! Have a fantastic Tuesday!!!

Blessings,
                   

Challenges:
Silhouette Challenges: #37 May Anything Goes 5/31
Crafting By Design: May Anything Goes 5/25 E3:3
DL Art: May Anything Goes Linky 5/31 
Decorate to Celebrate: #10 Anything Goes 5/24
AUD Sentiments: #155 Anything Goes + Sentiment 5/25 E5:2
Word Art Wednesday: #230-231 Anything Goes 5/24 E5:1 (#231)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card the image is simply striking. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Aud Sentiment Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs    
    Berni,DT
    audsentimentschallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful baby boy card, and I agree could be used for other occasions too. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Silhouette Challenges!
    Happy Crafting, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing with us in our May Shilouette Challenge Showcase.
    This is such a happy happy card. Would be a perfect baby card too!
    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete