Sunday, May 1, 2016

Rainbow of Crackers! Jaded Blossom May Challenge!

It's time for the Jaded Blossom May Challenge over on the JB Blog!

Join the Jaded Blossom team this month with the new challenge theme -
Food

Who doesn't love some food, right!!!

Here is my project:


I made a LO using the Scallop Square Dies, Stitched Square Dies, Alphabet Dies and the Spring Signs 2 stamp set from Jaded Blossom and the Rainbow of Crackers SVG file from Treasure Box Designs. How sweet would this be with pictures of a sweet toddler eating his goldfish and drinking his juice.


I wanted the tag for this sentiment to resemble the spills a toddler will make, so I also used the Paint Splatters stamp set. 

I hope you will join Jaded Blossom's "Food" Challenge this month. I can't wait to see your projects!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
                     

Supplies Used:

Jaded Blossom
Stitched Square Dies
Scallop Square Dies
Alphabet Dies
Spring Signs 2
Paint Splatters

Treasure Box Designs
Rainbow of Crackers

Doodlebug Design
Easter Parade

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and adorable layout, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I must say I just ate some of the rainbow goldfish crackers and they were delish-just like your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way too cute!!! Love the big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout with the goldfish!

    ReplyDelete