Saturday, April 30, 2016

Spring Flowers Mother's Day Card!


Sharing a card I put together last night for a friend. She was wanting something for her mom for Mother's Day, so on the inside I heat embossed Happy Mother's Day with the same red embossing powder used on the front for the I love you sentiment. Both sentiments are the wood block stamps from Hobby Lobby. For the flower svg I used a free file from SVG Cutting Files called Spring Flowers. I added a stamen to the center of the flower by embossing a stamp from the Dandelion stamp set from Jaded Blossom. I used two shades of blue cardstock that are just a shade or two off for the petals of the flowers and two shades of green for the leaves and stems. The background paper is from Authentique's Seasons: Summer Collection.

So glad you stopped by!

Blessings,
                     

Here is a list of supplies used:

Dandelion

SVG Cutting Files:
Spring Flowers

Memento Ink:
New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, and Danube Blue

Distress Ink;
Mustard Seed

Sentiment from Hobby Lobby

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on FB, but didn't leave a comment here...your flowers are fabulous! Great color combination.

    ReplyDelete