Friday, April 29, 2016

Scrap Your Memories 2 Blog Hop!


Scrap those memories!
Welcome to our second Scrap your memories blog hop!
This hop will include page layouts to help you scrap your memories!

 This hop is ONLY for 24 hours and will end  PROMPTLY at 11:59 PST TONIGHT!

This hop is set up DIFFERENTLY then ones in the past, so please read accordingly.

HOP GUIDELINES
1- Make sure to be a FOLLOWER on each stop along this hop. 
There are 13 in total. 
Learn more about HOW TO FOLLOW A BLOG by clicking HERE

2- Leave a comment on each blog to show some love for the inspiration you see! Remember 13 stops, so that means 13 comments in total! 
Learn more how to LEAVE A COMMENT by clicking HERE

THERE IS NO REQUEST FILES form on this hop.


Each project contains the link to the store with the files used on their projects.
SOME files are FREE for today ONLY.... 
There are 4 free files (page titles) during this hop, with the others being DEEPLY discounted for TODAY ONLY! 
(prices will return to normal at end of hop)

This will be the new platform for our hops moving forward.

*********************************************
**Kindly remember that all our hop files abide by our TERMS OF USE
You can read all about our BLOG HOPS and how to participate HERE
**************************************************************************

And now for my project!


 

Well maybe I am a bit biased or I'm just bragging (which I definitely am), but I do have a Super Kid. He is just fantastic!!! And he has 5 things in life that keep him occupied - Legos (especially Star Wars Legos), Pokemon (Last count, I think we are near 500 collector cards), his sketchbooks/notebooks, Marvel Comic Heroes (especially Spiderman), and his cat. So this LO was super fun to make incorporating two of his favorites into it! If the boy sits down, the cat is in his lap always. They are truly best friends! The paper for this are from the Sandy Lion Marvel Comics Page Kit.

"A Super Kid" Layout


Ann did an awesome job on this LO making it so easy to put together. It usually takes me days to arrange a LO; but with this, I just had to cut and glue. So easy!!!

The "A Super Kid" Layout can be found HERE! Remember that it is deeply discounted for today only, so go and grab it!

The title on my LO is one of today's freebies:


It will only be "FREE" today, so make sure you grab this as well!

It is available HERE!

I also used some Jaded Blossom stamps on this to add the final touch. I used the Super Hero and Super Hero 2 stamp sets.


I love the above sentiment. It is so true. I'm not sure which is more of the Super Hero in the relationship between my son and his cat; but the sentiment below says it best!!! 


I also used the My Hero sentiment.


I hope you have enjoyed my project and I am so glad that you hopped on by. 

Next up is Cindy

Blessings,
                      


Did you lose your way? 

Our little line up here will help you out!

Annie
Melissa - You are here!

47 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE! I can see many uses for this super kid title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool layout! Love the papers!! Great pictures, they look like they are best buds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors, great LO...and them napping together is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the primary colors for a child's layout! Super cute & a fun way to preserve those memories!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute. i have some photos of my son and daughter with their cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB LO!!! Great pics too! LOVE the comic book look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are just great for any young "superhero".

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! What a fun way to scrap your kids and pets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun layout

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great inspiration! Thanks for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is very cute ! love the bright colors and the black and white comic strip paper for the background ! great job !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute layout, love the colors. Very boy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layout, the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome layout! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute page ;) I wish the title also said "her" hopefully I can change it. :) My daughter has been adopted by one of our cats. She's her shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such cuties! Great job on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, fun layout! Great title and fun comic words!!!

    Shar-scrapendipity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this layout, it reminds me of when I was a kid watching Batman & Robin on TV and those words would pop up on the screen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply adorable LO - Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete