Wednesday, April 20, 2016

You are My Purrson! 5 Days of Baby Buddies w/ Treasure Box Designs!

I am so excited to be teaming up with Treasure Box Designs again for another 5 day series of inspiration using files from the TBD store.

This time around we are sharing


Today is Day 2!
To see the winner from Day 1, please scroll down one post.

I want to show you some really fun ways to use these files on cards and maybe on some other projects over the next 5 days. Baby Buddies will look awesome on baby projects for sure and some time this week I will have a project or two showing just that, but I also want to show you some other ways to use them. Today's card will show you a fun way to use them for a nursing theme.


Today, I am sharing a gift set that is perfect for those in the nursing profession. Have you been in the hospital lately or someone you love? Did you have that nurse that you never wanted her (or his) shift to come to an end? You know, it is the one who became your person. The nurse you always looked for and hoped would come when you rang the button. Or maybe you have a nurse at your doctor's office that is just the best like the one at my kiddo's pediatric office; and every time you go in, you hope she is there because she makes you feel comfortable. And maybe you want a way to say thank you to this favorite nurse. Then today's project is definitely for you!!!

It is so important that we say Thank You to those who work in community service professions. We would be in a tough spot without them!!!


For this set, I used the cat from the Baby Buddies Cat and Dog file along with the ER Visit file for the nursing gear. I just sized my cat to fit both my bag and another to fit my card and then I made sure the hats and the stethoscopes were sized to work with both of them. The little bag is the perfect size for some candies and a gift card!!!



You can get the Baby Buddies Cat and Dog file here


And you can get the ER Visit file here.


Prize Alert!!!
Now what would 5 days of fun inspiration be without prizes. One lucky comment on this post will win one Baby Buddies file of choice. There are 8 files to choose from with 2 animals in each file. 

How to WIN:
1. Leave a comment here letting me know what community service professional you think deserves a thank you for the hard work they do.

That's it!!! Tomorrow I will announce the winner at 5:45 pm eastern time.

And then be looking at 6 pm for tomorrow's project using another of the fun Baby Buddies files.

Thank you for joining us!
(Below you will find a complete list of all supplies used on this project.)

You can see lots more inspiration from Treasure Box Designs on the FB page.

Blessings,
                     

Supplies Used:

Baby Buddies Cat and Dog

Card Mat Dies
Border Dies
Mini Tag Dies 2
Goody Bag Die
Meow and Forever

K and Compant
Background Paper (No longer remember the name of the collection)

Bazzill
Fawn and Walnut Cardstock

Distress Ink
Picked Raspberry

Colorbox Chalk Ink
Creamy Brown, Chestnut Roan, and Charcoal


Challenges:

14 comments:

  1. I think police officers deserve alot of thanks! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the wife of a police officer, I automatically think of him as someone who deserves thanks for the hard work he does. At this time, with the way things are in our country, this is one of the most difficult jobs (in my opinion).

    I think your card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emergency medical workers because they handle all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this! Being a nurse and loving pink makes these projects really cool in my eyes :) I feel police officers are so underappreciated these days. It is so sad. But really, all public service professionals such as firefighters, EMT's too deserve HUGE thanks! They do thankless jobs every day for the greater good of all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all medical workers deserve our praise! Most of my immediate family are community professionals. Police officers, fireman, nurses and a dentist. Right now, though, I'd like to praise our vet for saving our cat's life and keeping her on the right track to getting healthy again! We recently found out that she is a diabetic. His genuine concern for animals always amazes me. He even calls the house to check up on how our cat "Boo" is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute set! I'm going to vote for all but especially our police officers who are out there protecting us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I think of community service professionals that I couldn't do without, I would have to give my vote to nurses & doctors. Without them, I wouldn't have been blessed with my daughters......both were premi. One was born 1 lb 13 1/2oz, the other 2 lb 5oz. In a world without them, my daughters and many other children wouldn't have a chance at life. My heart and thanks go out to them daily!! Your card is super cute and a perfect way of sending thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to say that nurses need a big thank you. My mom was sick a lot, and she had some wonderful nurses. They truly are angels on Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think nurses and aides need to hear thanks for all their hard work and compassion!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think teachers are not appreciated enough!!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would say teachers deserve our thanks. They hold the minds of our future in their hands every day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable is this card! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete