Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thank You, Teacher! 5 Days of Baby Buddies w/ Treasure Box Designs!

I am so excited to be teaming up with Treasure Box Designs again for another 5 day series of inspiration using files from the TBD store.

This time around we are sharing


Today is Day 3!
To see the winner post from Day 2, please scroll down one post!

I want to show you some really fun ways to use these files on cards and maybe on some other projects over the next 5 days. Baby Buddies will look awesome on baby projects for sure and some time this week I will have a project or two showing just that, but I also want to show you some other ways to use them. Today's card will show you a fun way to use them as a teacher thank you. Teacher Appreciation is coming up after all - May 2-6.


Teachers are so important and I think having a good relationship with my child's teacher is one way to help my child be successful. So when holidays come around or Teacher Appreciation Week, I try to be sure to let my kiddos' teachers know they are appreciated and I am grateful for what they do.


I used the Bear from the Baby Buddies Bear and Mouse file. Both of these little critters are just too cute in my opinion!!! I also used the Button Box School file for the desk. The whole chalkboard and the sentiment on it are from a stamp set. But you could easily replace it with the chalkboard in the Button Box School set of files.


You can get the Baby Buddies Bear and Mouse file here.


You can get the Button Box School file here.


Prize Alert!!!
Now what would 5 days of fun inspiration be without prizes. One lucky comment on this post will win one Baby Buddies file of choice. There are 8 files to choose from with 2 animals in each file. 

How to WIN:
1. Leave a comment here letting me know what your favorite Baby Buddies file is.

Baby Buddies Files


That's it!!! Tomorrow I will announce the winner at 5:45 pm eastern time.

And then be looking at 6 pm for tomorrow's project using another of the fun Baby Buddies files.

And as a teaser, you should know there will be a
Grand Prize on Day 5. You won't want to miss it!!!

Thank you for joining us!
(Below you will find list of supplies used on this project.)

You can see lots more inspiration from Treasure Box Designs on the FB page.

Blessings,
                     

Supplies Used:

Baby Buddies Bear and Mouse
Button Box School

Card Mat Dies
Chalkboard (April Release Freebie)

Bazzill
Fawn and Walnut Cardstock

Distress Ink
Black Soot and Picked Raspberry

Colorbox Chalk Ink
Creamy Brown, Chestnut Roan, and Dark Brown

Memento Luxe Ink
Wedding Dress

17 comments:

  1. Those baby buddies are too adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the files are so cute, my favorite is the lion and the tiger. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is too cute! All the files are adorable but if I had to pick one, .........the zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card for a teacher! If I had to pick a favorite set, I would say the elephant/giraffe. But that puppy is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another perfect teacher one for me! I sure do like the chalkboard and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh...love your card and the baby buddies are adorable!!! I would have to say my favorite is the lamb and bunny!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so adorable, but I'm partial to giraffes, so I'd have to say the giraffe/elephant set is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to pick just one!! I think my favorite file is the giraffe and elephant.

    Your card is just adorable (as always!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card!!! I like the bear and mouse file! You have inspired me to get my teacher appreciation cards done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Card... They are all sooo cute... I like the elephant/giraffe..

    ReplyDelete
  11. The elephant and giraffe are my favorites, but they are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The giraffe and elephant are soo cute. I really like the way your card came out. I want to make something like that for my child's teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all so cute but I love the giraffe and elephant they are adorable

    Holly Shelton

    ReplyDelete
  14. The piggy and unicorn are my favs! I really love the card for Teacher Appreciation. I miss those days now that my son is out of school.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are all so cute!! I really like the little monkey. I always called my nephew "little monkey".

    ReplyDelete