Tuesday, April 26, 2016

You're Cute! 5 Days of Baby Buddies w/ Treasure Box Designs!

I am so excited to be teaming up with Treasure Box Designs again for another 5 day series of inspiration using files from the TBD store.

This time around we are sharing


Today is Day 4!

First, I want to apologize for the delay of Day 4 and 5. I was not expecting the curve in the road that came out of no where, but it was fantastic! If you all don't know what I am talking about, I was suppose to have Day 4 and 5 for you this past Friday and Saturday; but instead I had to leave a message on Day 4 that my last two projects would be delayed until today and tomorrow. I had an important family issue and was just glad it was a fun issue and not some kind of sad emergency. It is always better when it happens that way - don't you agree?!! Anyway, as promised, here is Day 4's post. I am so glad for all of you who are sticking with me through this series!!! And tomorrow you will be in for a real treat - there will be a Grand Prize to be won!!!

I want to show you some really fun ways to use these files on cards and maybe on some other projects over the next 5 days. Baby Buddies will look awesome on baby projects for sure and some time this week I will have a project or two showing just that, but I also want to show you some other ways to use them. Today's card features a fun way to use only a part of the file.



I often see stamped cards on Pinterest where someone has created a card with a circle staged in the middle where the whole scene of the card plays out and then the rest of the card is left as clean space. Often the focal point is created with some kind of circular die just as I have used here. I like these types of cards so much, so I decided to try it with the Baby Buddies Lion file. I just love the way it turned out. My lion just pops out in the middle and the sentiment says it all. And as guy cards can be so hard, I think this one is perfect for both your hubby or those little men in your life that always seemed to be attached to your leg. LOL!

I also think with a different sentiment that this would be a great birthday or new baby card. Or even a jungle themed invitation. I'm sure you all can come up with other ideas as well.



I used the Lion from the Baby Buddies Tiger and Lion file. Both of them are just adorable!!! I was able to make this without using the arms or tail in the Lion file. I did add some hands from another file though. There are lots of files in the Treasure Box Designs store with these hands. 


You can get the Baby Buddies Tiger and Lion file here.



Prize Alert!!!
Now what would 5 days of fun inspiration be without prizes. One lucky comment on this post will win one Baby Buddies file of choice. There are 8 files to choose from with 2 animals in each file. 

How to WIN:
1. Leave a comment here telling me what kind of occasion and or sentiment would be perfect for this card.

That's it!!! Tomorrow I will announce the winner at 5:45 pm eastern time.

And then be looking at 6 pm for tomorrow's project using another of the fun Baby Buddies files.


Here are all of the Baby Buddies Files:



You should know there will be a
Grand Prize on Day 5. You won't want to miss it!!!

Thank you for joining us!
(Below you will find list of supplies used on this project.)

You can see lots more inspiration from Treasure Box Designs on the FB page.

Blessings,
                     

Supplies Used:

Baby Buddies Tiger and Lion

Card Mat Dies
Stitched Circle Dies

Papertrey Ink
Vintage Cream Cardstock

Distress Ink
Black Soot

Colorbox Chalk Ink
Dark Brown

Memento Ink
Potter's Clay and Cantaloupe

(No info on the sentiment - sorry!)

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a HAPPY Emergency instead of a bad one! Those are the best kind! :) These little baby buddies are adorable and I just think that Lion is way to cute! Great idea to just have him pop out of the circle.... nice clean CAS card! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I think that this card would work great for Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and would
    be fun to use for
    a baby card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your emergency wasn't a bad one! I was thinking tgia would be a good Valentine card for a child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear was fun day not emerg.. I would think a welcome newborn being born..Thanks for opportunity... Good Luck All

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valentines Day card...... I'd be lion if I said I didn't love you! .....With a heart frame around the lion ;) Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that lion. It makes me think of a baby card when I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I would love to use for a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your emergency wasn't a bad one. Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete