Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My Sunshine Layout!

It is my day to share on the Jaded Blossom blog and I have this spring layout for all of you!!!


I used the Scallop Square Dies and Stitched Square Dies for my photo mats and the Butterflies stamp set for my butterfly accents. Here is a closer look to see the butterflies and the stitching on the photo mats. The mats will hold 4x4 photos and I think that is a perfect size for a one page layout.


I used the Girl on Swing and the My Sunshine title (an old freebie) from Treasure Box Designs for the rest. The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Designs.

Here is a close up of both the title...


 and the Girl on Swing.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, 
                   
Challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate: #7 Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday: #224-225 Anything Goes 
613 Ave Create: #170 Anything Goes w/Opt Twist 
PDE Linky Party: #117 Anything Goes 
Crafting for all Seasons: #123 Use Die Cuts/Punches 
Lemon Shortbread Challenge: #12 Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Your page is adorable! I don't scrapbook, but just love this!!! Makes me wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Layout is sooo sooo SWEET! LOVE the pretty Spring Colors and that Adorably Cute Girl on the swing!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredibly beautiful! So many wonderful details. ~DT Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Decorate to Celebrate blog!
    Hugs Elina DT DTC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors. Spring is here!! Thanks for linking up to Silhouette Challenges. DT Mike
    Dezinesbyem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous, bright and cheerful layout page, love the little girl on the swing. Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card. Love the fun bright design. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun and cheerful creation Melissa. That pretty tree branch with the embossed leaves is very pretty!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges Monthly Showcase.


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Card dear !!
    Thank you so much for joining us over at Decorate To Celebrate Challenge !!
    Hugs-DT

    ReplyDelete