Thursday, April 14, 2016

You Must Be... - Jaded Blossom April Reveal Day 4!

It's time for the Jaded Blossom April Release Day 4 sneak and today we are showcasing the newest edition to the flower stamps in the store...

Today's reveal is Cherry Blossoms!



I have made a set of cards and added a sentiment from yesterday's reveal - Love and Kindness - as well. I love the simplicity of these making them easy to make up quickly!!!


These are a standard A2 size. The base and stamped panel are Kraft cardstock and the extra layer is True Black Cardstock from Papertrey Ink. For the brown and red cardstock, I found pieces big enough from my scrap stash so not sure the brand. The panels were all die cut using Jaded Blossom's Card Mat Dies.


I used Black Soot and Barn Door Distress Inks and Archival Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate Pigment Ink for stamping the sentiment. 


I just love the Cherry Blossom stamp set! It is one of my favorite flowers.


Here is a photo of today's new stamp set:
Remember, it will be available in the store on Friday at 4 PM Pacific time.



Thanks for coming by!!! And don't forget to head over to the Jaded Blossom blog for more inspiration from the rest of the JB girls.

Blessings,
                      

4 comments: