Friday, April 14, 2017

Fiesta! Jaded Blossom April Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April 2017 Release Blog Hop.  

Now, if you're here from Tina's Blog, you're in the right place; but if you're just passing through, you will want to start at the beginning. I have the complete line up at the bottom.

I made a couple of projects:


First, is this birthday set. I used the new Be a Pinata, new So Many Birthday 3 (a must have!), new Banner Dies, Scallop Hexagon Dies, and Stitched Hexagon Dies. I picked up the fun flower clop from Party City. And my paper is from Doodlebug Design. 


I also made a set of candy holder using these little cactus shaped cups from Party City.


I added some Hot Tamales and then used the new Cinco De Mayo stamps and the Flag Dies to add my sentiment. I heat embossed the sentiment using Zing Embossing Powder.




Regular Price for the Release Package is $136.99

 Free 3x4 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 4/16, 11:59pm pst.

SPECIAL BIRTHDAY


Here is the fun treat everyone will receive when they order our New Release.


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on, the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Candace O.!!!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Candace

Debbie(April Guest Designer)


A big thanks to you for hopping with us!

Blessings,
                    

17 comments:

  1. So cute-- love those cups! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun projects, Melissa! Love them!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,
    Fabulous projects. Love the cactus cups with the candy and fun sentiment.
    TTFN
    Debby ~ pannelldesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I love those little shot glasses so cool, and your cards are so pretty, it's been so much fun this week working with all you ladies
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you did the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tooo cute ! love the neon shot glass !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is super cute, love those lil cups and tags, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and easy! Love the colors. I gotta play around with my dies. I can not seem to get my banner's to cut a neatly. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The banner dies add so much fun to a project. The treats are so cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The birthday gift set is super CUTE!I love the pretty banner.
    The candy holder are so stinkin cute!! Fun idea! love it!
    Have a happy & blessed Easter.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. The candy holders are my favorite! Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! Looks like party time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your projects are so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete