Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Praise the Lord!

Happy April, Crafty Friends!

I don't know about you, but I am enjoying the visions of spring that are popping up all around us! In my neck of the woods, the trees are beginning to green and flowers are blooming everywhere! It is a beautiful time!

Today, I am sharing on the Jaded Blossom Blog, and want to share this card with you here on my blog as well! Easter can be so fun with its spring chicks and cute bunnies, but it is also a time to Praise the Lord for all that He has done. It is a time to remember His resurrection and praise Him for conquering both sin and the grave!


I have had a song stuck in my head for a couple of days now and one of the lines goes - Praise the Lord all my soul and worship His holy name. So, of course, this sentiment seemed appropriate. And though I was not thinking about it when I was making this card; today,April 4th, was on an Easter Sunday 18 years ago and the day I became a Christian. I am praising the Lord today and rejoicing in His faithfulness and I hope you have reason to Praise Him as well!


I used Card Mat Dies and the Rejoice stamp set from Jaded Blossom on this sweet card. 

The shepherd and his sheep is from a Nativity set by My Scrap Chick. The background paper is from my scrap stash of paper so I don't remember the which company it is from. The card base is Papertrey Ink and the sentiment is heat embossed using Zing embossing powder and a Versamark stamp pad.

Thank you for dropping by!

Blessings,
                    

4 comments:

  1. That card is fantastic! Happy anniversary of your lifesaving gift of Jesus Christ! What a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The die cut is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Precious card... Perfect for this upcoming holiday...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete