Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Happy Graduation, 2017!

Proms have started and soon your favorite Grad will be walking across the stage to receive their diploma!!! I have a few favorite Grads this year!

It is my day to share with you on the Jaded Blossom Blog and I am hoping this card and gift card set will spark some ideas for you!


The school colors where I work are black, red, and gray.


Jaded Blossom Supplies

The paper is from Doodlebug Design and cardstock is Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for dropping by! I hope you will share your fun graduation projects with us at the Jaded Blossom Garden of Creativity!

Blessings,
                        

1 comment:

  1. Great gift set! Our school colors are Black & Red... so I like the idea you've got going on! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete