Thursday, April 13, 2017

You're A-maze-ing! Jaded Blossom April Release Day 4!

Sharing another Amazing stamp set today for the Jaded Blossom April Release Day 4 Reveal!

This one is called A-maze Me!


For those of you who don't know, I am a librarian at one of our local high schools and I decided to make some fun little gifts to give to my teenage library aides. I found these fun smiley face mazes at Party City. I used the Wine Tag Die to make my tag. I embossed the maze on the background and then added my sentiment using the Card Mat Dies and School Dies. I also added a smiley face from Social Candies! To finish it off, I added a banner from this month's new Banner Dies. I know the kids will love them. Teens are like any other kid - they just want some to notice them and appreciate them! That is the true gift in giving them something like this!


Sometimes people ask how we close our treat bags up when making Jaded Blossom projects, so I thought I'd share how I did this one. I stapled the top of the treat bag to the black cardstock to close the top of the bag and attach it to the tag. I then attached the red background piece to the front of the black layer, but only along the top. This allowed the red piece to cover my staples but still adds more dimension to the tag. 

The papers are from Doodlebug Design and Echo Park and the black cardstock is Papertrey Ink.

I hope you have been enjoying the projects this week, and, of course, my teamies have some more Amazing projects to share with you. Head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to check them out!

Blessings,
                      

3 comments: