Monday, April 10, 2017

Fiesta! Jaded Blossom April Release Day 1!

It's April Release time at Jaded Blossom.

There are so many fun projects today, so I hope you will head over to the Jaded Blossom Blog after scrolling down my post here.

We are showing off the new Banner Dies, the new Cinco De Mayo stamps, and the new Be a Pinata stamps!


I have used the Banner Dies and two sentiments from Cinco De Mayo for today's sneak. To make my topper for my package of maracas, I also used Rectangle Dies 2 and Scallop Rectangle Dies 2.


On the card, I used the largest die from the Card Mat Dies to cut my background.

I used the International Beauty Mexico and Kawaii Pals Fairy from Treasure Box Designs to piece together my SVG file. All the paper is from Doodlebug Design. I used several collections. I love how their colors coordinate across all their collections. You can find some Doodlebug Design in the Jaded Blossom Store under the Fun Extras section. And the cardstock I used for my card base and the Scallop Rectangle Topper is from Papertrey Ink. They have fantastic cardstock! I heat embossed both of my sentiments.

The April Jaded Blossom release will be available on Friday at 4 PM PST, but if you can't wait...

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $127.99


April 2017 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available until Wednesday at 11:59 PM PST and then it will be back up in the store on Friday at 4 PM PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $136.99

Thanks so much for joining the Fiesta today! See you tomorrow with Day 2 of the April Jaded Blossom Release Sneaks!

Blessings,
                      

3 comments: