Saturday, June 2, 2018

Because "I Love You"!


Last month's free class from Kit and Clowder used this image to teach us to color on a candle. I still haven't bought  a candle, but wanted to color up this sweet bear image from Di's Digis; so I just colored it up on paper and made a card with the image instead. I still used the Copic color combos and techniques taught in the class. Thanks, Alyce, for another great class!!! It might sound weird, but my favorite part is how the big leaf on the rose turned out, but I am thrilled with the whole image.

The cardstock base is Summer Sunrise from Papertrey Ink and the sentiment is from a company that is now closed. And this is my Day 2 coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge hosted by Kathy Rac.

You should find my Day 3 coloring here or on my Instagram page (or both) tomorrow. See you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment