Monday, June 4, 2018

Thinking of You!

I am almost feeling like my summer break might be busier than the school year. Ok, that's not true, but it was a busy Monday after a busy Sunday nonetheless and tomorrow it is not slowing down either. I think that is just the life of a mama with three kiddos! LOL!


Today's coloring and card use an image from CC Designs. Isn't she just the cutest?! She is definitely thinking about something and it looks a bit mischievous.

I went old school from my days of working on the Trendy Twine DT and used some twine on my card. Hadn't done that in awhile. The card base is cardstock from Papertrey Ink and the background paper and enamel dots are from Doodlebug Design. I used my Copics to color her, but didn't write down my colors. Sometimes I color sitting in my car while waiting for a kiddo to get done with practice and in those moments I am just enjoying the luxury of being quiet and still and just coloring. Any other mamas know what I'm talking about! :)

This is my Day 4 coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment