Sunday, June 3, 2018

You're Amazing! (Forest Elf)


It has been a busy Sunday and I almost didn't make it to my computer to share my Day 3 project for The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge. But here she is! This image is called Forest Elf and can be found in the Alicia Bel Digital Stamp store. And I truly do think this image is amazing! I had a great time coloring her and I am especially excited about how her hair turned out. The image is colored with Copic Markers. I wrote down many of them that I used, but not all; so I will share what I have.

Copic Markers:
Dress: G99, G63, G61
Eyes: G17, G14, YG13
Hair: E49, E47, E44, E42
Bow: E18, E15, E13
Arrows: C1, C3, E18, E15, E13, E44, E41
Backgorund Blues: B000, B0000

The cardbase is True Black Cardstock from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing coloring and beautiful background. A wonderful project for the challenge. I hope to see more Alicia Bel digis on this 30 day challenge. XOXO

    ReplyDelete