Friday, June 8, 2018

Hello Friend!

It's Day 8 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I'm excited to say that I have shared something everyday so far! But if you want to see days 5-7, you'll have to head over to my Instagram page here or my Facebook page here as I haven't made those colorings into cards. Although my day 6 colorings will be cards soon - yay! 


Today, I have a magical image from Alicia Bel to share with you called Happy Unicorn. I am still coloring with my Copics. The wings and hair have been colored with a Wink of Stella pen as well to give them some glitter, but it doesn't show in the photo unfortunately! The background clouds were made with a stencil from My Favorite Things and Broken China Distress Oxide. The patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn. And I used a die from Jaded Blossom.

I had colored two of these images and had planned to use the other one for my card as it was a bit more colorful; but when I stamped my sentiment onto the card, I got ink on my image. It was a real reminder that it is best to stamp the sentiment before attaching the image. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment