Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Morticia!

A little throwback to the Addams Family today for a challenge I'm participating in over on the Alicia Bel Facebook page. I decided to give Morticia a red dress, but I still like her style!


I used my Copics for my coloring. My C1 ran out of ink in the midst of working on the skin tone. I knew I needed a refill for this marker, but just hadn't bought it yet. Oh well, even if I didn't get the result I was aiming for, I am not disappointed in how it turned out. 

Here are most of the colors I used:
Hair: N8, N6, N4
Skin: C5, C3, C1, E000, Blender
Dress: R89, R59, R39, R29
Eyeshadow: RV32, R32, R30
Garden Clippers: C5, C3, C1, RV69, R89, R59
Rose: R59, R29, R27, R24, G99, YG63, YG03

I added glitter to her hair with a Wink of Stella pen. Happily my photo caught some of that shine. I also used some Black Soot Distress Oxide to cover the white framing my image. For the card, I used dies from Jaded Blossom and My Creative Time. The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment