Monday, May 19, 2014

"hi," says Turtle!

Sometimes you just need an easy card! Something that goes together quickly, but will still put a smile on the recipient's face. Well today I have one of those. I hope you like it.
 
This is my Action Wobble bi-weekly Tuesday post.
 
 
Isn't this little turtle adorable? The conversation bubble is on the Action Wobble. And Action Wobbles just make a card fun!
 
Supplies Used:
The Scrapbooking Queen: Action Wobble
My Scrap Chick: Turtle Card
Various cardstock from my Stash
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Blessings,
                      
 
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs: May Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow: #79 Animals
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Ohhh So Cute

4 comments:

  1. This is sure to bring a smile to everyone's face ! Super cute !! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinkin cute! I LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute CAS cards. Love your turtle. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete