Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Thank a Soldier

As I was putting together this card, I couldn't help but to think about all the soldiers past and present who have given and currently give me and my family the opportunity to celebrate the 4th of July; so I made it a Thank You card.
 
This 4th of July season I would encourage you to Thank a Soldier too.
 
 
I used My Scrap Chick's 4th of July tag to make this 4x4" square card. I just adjusted the size of the tag to fit on to the front of the card. The pieces still cut easily on my Cameo even in the smaller size. It could also be made as a tag as it was originally designed and used on a gift package for a soldier. I hope you will give it a try!
 
Supplies Used:
My Scrap Chick: 4th of July Tag
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags
Trendy Twine: Blue Berry
TPC Studio: Heartfelt Travel Stripe
Various cardstocks including American Craft
Background DP is a piece from my scrap bin
 
Blessings,
                      
 I will enter this into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks: Crazy Egg {Anything Goes}
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Tag... You're It
Crafty Creations: #264 It is all about "S"
613 Avenue Create: #73 Anything Goes w/Optional Twist Metal

5 comments:

  1. Super cute & COOL! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and super fabulous creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘TAG YOU’RE IT’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome :) I love that big striped star and how you've cut out your sentiment! Awesome colors :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative and honorable!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our Tag You're It" challenge!!
    Diane TSH Dt

    ReplyDelete