Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring Bunny

I had made a set of cards right before Easter that I had forgot to share. It was the last cards I was able to make before my Eclips quit working on me. I have sat around for a week and a half now with out my favorite crafting tool. I am happy to report that a new machine is on the way and should be here by Monday!!! I'm getting a Cameo this time!
 
But for now, I'd like to share this one last Easter card set. I also think this card could be used as a fun Just Because Spring card. But I'll let you decide.
  
 
I used the Spring Faces Cards from My Scrap Chick for this fun 3.5x3.5" card. This has been my favorite size card to make lately. They are so easy to tuck into a gift bag or to leave on the dresser of a guest room when you stay with a friend or family. They are also great to stick on gift packages or to leave as little notes in your spouses bag when he travels! So many possibilities!!!
 
 If you give the Spring Cards Faces a try, I would love to see your card or project!!!
 
Supplies Used:
My Scrap Chick Cut Files: Spring Faces Cards
Doodlebug Designs: Hello Spring
(I think Doodlebug is now in my top 3 for favorite paper lines!)
Trendy Twine: Bubblegum Tafffy
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags
Peachy Keen Stamps: Winter Faces Assortment
American Craft: Cardstock

Here is a close up of my tag. I really like the Tiny Tags set if you haven't noticed yet!!!

 
Thank you for stopping by! I would really like for you to be a follower. I have three easy ways for you to do so.
 
1. Become a follower of my blog
2. Like my page on Facebook
3. Check out my pins on Pinterest
 
I would also like to see your work! If you leave your blog address in your comment, I will stop by and see what you are up to as well! I like to have the inspiration!!!!
 
Blessings,
                     
I will enter this set of cards into the following challenges:
Moving Along with the Times: Pretty Pastels
That Craft Place: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Challenge: #5 Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey: Spots and/or Stripes
The ABC Challenge: K is for Keep it Simple
Crafting by Designs: May Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesdays: Springtime
Scrappy Mom Stamps: Hippity Hop

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute bunny and a great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the colours. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa...I can not get out of my head how stinkin' cute these face cards are that you have been making...I must go check and see if I have this file(you know how it is right? LOL) TFS! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that bunny so much!! Great little cards, Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw these are gorgeous - so cute and perfect for our challenge at MAWTT this week - thank you for playing along with us hugs judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This month is anything goes and your creation is smashing! Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Challenge. I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge.

    La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bunny card, thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project. Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Paper Crafting Journey. We hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet cards! I love that bunny and the Trendy Twine bow!

    ReplyDelete