Sunday, May 18, 2014

No Lion, You're Cute!

It is Monday and that means I am posting in the mid post for the
Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party.
Theme: Puns

I've used this lion cut file before; but I knew I had to use him again when I picked my sentiment!

The sentiment "No Lion, You're Cute" comes from the Punny stamp set from the
Craftin' Desert Divas Shop.


Supplies Used:
Craftin' Desert Divas: Punny
Echo Park: Hello Summer
Little Scraps of Heaven: Lion Cut File
Trendy Twine: Berry Red
American Craft: Cardstock
Spellbinders: Nested Pennants

The card measures 5" square.
This card was given to my incredible husband. He is not just cute; he is one amazing and talented man. I'm lucky to have him!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to have you here again soon.

Blessings!

I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs: May Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow: #79 Animals
The ABC Challenge: L is for Lots of Layers
The Paper Issues: It's Raining Cats and Dogs and Other Animal Varieties
Scrapbook Blessings Club: #20 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. No lion , this is adorable ,lol ! Love your cute little lion !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Beautiful work with the paper piecing. This would be perfect to link up at Paper Issues where the current theme is It's Raining Cats and Dogs (includes all kinds of animals). :) You can find all of the details right here: http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2014/05/new-issue-its-raining-cats-and-dogs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. And thank you for the info about Paper Issues. I stopped by there and linked up. I hope you have a wonderful week!

      Hugs, Melissa

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Mandy. I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a bit of encouragement!!!

      Delete
  4. Super DUPER cute & TOTALLY fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lion is too cute! I can see why you have used the image before. Thanks for joining the challenge over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!!

    ReplyDelete