Friday, November 28, 2014

Hello Friend Fall Maple Leaf Card

Today I want to share with you a variation on the card I posted yesterday.
 
 
 The background paper is from Doodlebug Design's Kraft in Color series called Lily White Woodgrain. /the purple maple leaf is from Doodlebug Design's Friendly Forest paper pad. The leaf was cut using a file from SVG Cuts Caramel Apple Pie kit and then I ran it through my Cuttlebug in the D'vine embossing folder. I attached it with pop dots for dimension. I added a button that was tied with a bow using Trendy Twine's Grape Fizz. And I finished it off my stamping a sentiment from Verve Stamps Happy Hello set. I really like how this card turned out!
  
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you will drop by my Facebook and
Pinterest pages as well.
 
Blessings,
                    
 
I will enter today's card in the following challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenges: #85
Brown Sugar Challenge: #142 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #58 Anything Goes
Stuck on U Sketches: Into the Woods Die Cut Challenge 12/11
4 Crafty Chicks: #222 Die Cuts
Word Art Wednesday: #160 Anything Goes
Fantastic Tuesday: #63 Anything Goes w/ a Twist

11 comments:

  1. what a lovely card thanks for sharing with 613 AVC this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Altogether lovely. Great color contrast. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday today. We appreciate your faithfulness.
    Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  3. We so appreciate you're sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C Miranda! An absolutely beautiful CAS card! Love the woodgrain background that is so muted along with the BOLD color of the leaf. The small, simple sentiment is perfect! Nicely done!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create – [Challenge #99 Anything Goes w/optional use Subway Art]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Melissa. I can't thank you enough for stopping by to share your talents with us. God bless you for sharing!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Love the embossed leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miranda, I love that leaf! Great color choice! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Miranda! great colors and love the embossing and detail! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Creative Fingers DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply love this card: it's absolutely perfect! Thanks for sharing at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simplicity of your card....its so pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miranda - I know this is an older post but if you happen to see this.... can you tell me what size you cut the leaf? If you posted that I missed it. I have the SVG Cuts files and this would make a super cute card for my Secret Sister's gift next month, (October), and her fave color is purple! Thanks in advance....
    Melinda Strange
    csi275@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete