Friday, November 21, 2014

Believe!

It is the last challenge of the year for Simply Create Too.
Theme: Snow, Snow, Snow/Use White
Nov 21 - Dec 4
Here is a CAS card that I made for some inspiration:
 
I used an A2 card base and then cut another piece of white cardstock at 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" and embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder in my Cuttlebug. I then die cut an ornament from the 2011 Heirloom Ornament set by Spellbinders. I inked the edges of the base, the backround, and the ornament using Memento Summer Sky. I also sponged lightly over the embossed snowflakes to help add more depth. The ornament was stamped with a Jaded Blossom sentiment from the Christmas Wishes stamp set using Memento Paris Dusk ink. I finished it off with a bow using Trendy Twine's Blueberry twine. The ornament was attached to the card using pop dots.

I hope you will pop in at Simply Create Too Blog and enter our challenge. Again, you have until Dec 4 to enter. After Dec. 4, we will take a break until Jan 2, 2015. We at SCT wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a Very Merry Christmas!

I'm so glad you stopped by here today! Your visits are always welcomed. You can also find all my projects and cards on my Facebook page and Pinterest as well. And I have recently opened an Etsy shop (I promise more items are coming soon there).

Blessings and Peace,
                              

4 comments:

  1. I love white on white and your design is just gorgeous Melissa! The embossed design is so pretty as a background and the ornament is a wonderful focal point.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Simplicity & Beauty of this card!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete