Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Balloon!

I had this piece of designer paper sitting on my desk for months now, so I finally picked it up last night and used it as the background piece to make this birthday card. It comes from the Echo Park collection called Everyday Eclectic.
 
 
I went through my scrap bin to find cardstock to make my hot air balloon out of. I used a cut file from SVG Cut's For My Valentine kit. I should have added some kind of embossing or something to the balloon, but sometimes I just want to put something together without much hassle. The twine is Twisted Gumball from Trendy Twine. I really like this color. Probably one of my favorites that I have!!! The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings set. I like this stamp set. It has great sentiments for many occasions and the fonts are awesome.
 
Well thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will visit my 
Facebook and Pinterest pages as well.
 
Drop back by here tomorrow for a Trendy Twine Tin Blog Hop. You will be glad you did as we will be showing lots of inspiration for Christmas gift giving and we will be giving away prizes too.
 
Blessings,
                    


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Gosh, the colors are great together! Awesome card my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete