Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving From Trendy Twine!

All of us at Trendy Twine want to celebrate Thanksgiving with you by sharing some fun projects. I hope you enjoy them all!

Here is mine:



I made this card using a bit of inspiration from Pinterest.

Using a piece of paper Doodlebug Design's Friendly Forest paper pad and some cardstock, I made a card base and background for my card. I then cut a maple leaf from SVG Cuts' Caramel Apple Pie kit and ran it through my Cuttlebug using the D'vine Swirls embossing folder and attached it with pop dots. I cut the banner from Spellbinder's Nested Pennants set and used two stamps from Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings stamp set for my sentiment. I did not have one Happy Thanksgiving stamp in my whole stash, so I did some masking of the stamps I used to come up with Happy Thanks. It works in a pinch, I guess!!! I also attached the banner to my card using pop dots. I found a button that matched and threaded some Orange Truffle Trendy Twine through it and tied a bow.

I hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving! As I celebrate today, I cannot help but to be thankful for my husband and children, for my family and friends, and for Jesus. I'm curious about what you are thankful for today. Leave a comment and let me know. I'd be glad to read them!

Blessings,
                     

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Love your card Melissa! I love all the texture! I hope you and yours have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card! I like the woodgrain background and the embossing on the leaf :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Pretty card my friend!!! Love the embossed leaf!
    I am for my other half William, mom,sister, nephew, family and friends and this includes my bloggie friends as well.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!! Your card is just beautiful!! :) I hope your day is full of blessings with lots of family and friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The CAS design looks absolutely gorgeous! The embossed leaf and the background look so amazing! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete