Friday, March 13, 2015

A Chick and His Peep!

I have another set of Easter Gable Boxes to share with you today!
 
A Chick and His Peep!!!
 
 
The chick is part of a Silhouette store file called Easter Bunny w/ Chicks (#76255). The peep is not included in the file, but one can easily be found. I took a gable box (2 1/2" W x 4"L x 5" H) from Annie's Paper Boutique - Home of Trendy Twine - and added four panels around the bottom. The paper I used is from Doodlebug Design's Hello Spring 12x12 paper pack. I then wrapped my box three times using Tickled Pink Trendy Twine, threaded a button onto it, and then tied a bow. The chick was then added using foam squares. The tag was stamped using the Happy Easter stamp from Verve Stamps. This is a great stamp company. I definitely have a wish list for their store. I also cut another peep and used foam squares to attach it as well. The tag was tied to the box using two more pieces of the Tickled Pink Trendy Twine.
 
I am so glad you stopped in today to take a peek at my gable box. I hope you will leave a comment. I truly enjoy reading them. And I hope you will give some gable boxes a try. I would enjoy seeing your creations as well. You can also find my projects on  Facebook and Pinterest. Have a wonderful day!!!
 
Blessings,
                     
 
Challenges:
613 Ave Create: #114 Anything Goes
Crafting by Design: March Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #95 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #174 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #71 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: #81 Easter or Bunnies
Little Red Wagon: #280 Cute, Cute, Cute

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I love the girlie colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful box! Perfect for Easter treats. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Melissa what a wonderful treat box!! I love those colors
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #152 Anything Goes Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa, I´m such a great fan from each typ of boxes ;)) really good work and a great colour choice !!
    Thank you for joining simply create too # 81 Greetings from Germany Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win at 613 Avenue Create! Such a cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMWORD! Super cute!!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so cute:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Peep!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your decorations! They always make me want to try to recreate them.

    ReplyDelete